The Secret Museum Entrances are the ways Xavier, Brad, and Yadina get to The Secret Museum in every episode. (The Portrait, Tornado, Egyptian Wall, Grandfather Clock, Dinosaur, Chinese Throne, Umbrella, Bus and Floor).
The Portrait Entrance is the first Secret Museum Entrance used in the series. It starts off with the trio running behind a plant and Xavier saying “You Guys Ready?”. Xavier jumps on a tile on the ground while it starts to glow, and creates the shape of a question mark. Before Brad gets to jump through the portrait, a man comes by, causing Brad to hide until the man leaves.
- I Am Harry Houdini (However, It’s night time, meaning the trio doesn’t hide behind the plant and Xavier does not say “You guys ready?”
- I Am Alexander Graham Bell (Xavier doesn’t say “You guys ready?” because Brad forced them to come there)
- I Am Tomioka Tessai (Xavier doesn’t say “You guys ready?”)
- I Am Abigail Adams (Xavier doesn’t say “You guys ready?”)
- I Am Julia Child
- I Am Eleanor Roosevelt
- I Am Marie Owens
- I Am Dolores Huerta
- I Am Jonas Salk
The Tornado is the second entrance to be used. It stars with a kid looking at a volcano and a parent with his child. The trio waits for them to leave and runs to the tornado in the rainforest and desert exhibits. Xavier and Yadina go up the tornado while Brad says he will go find some stairs, but his cape pulls him up the tornado
- I Am Marie Curie (Different music is used than the original)
- I Am Isaac Newton
- I Am Zora Neale Hurston
- We Are the Wright Brothers
- I Am Nikola Tesla (Different sounds are used when Xavier, Yadina and Brad appear)
- I Am Rachel Carson (Different sounds are used when Xavier, Yadina and Bard appear)
- I Am Sacagawea (A different mix of music is used)
- I Am Jane Jacobs (Instead of saying “I’m gonna find some stairs”, Brad says “On second thought, fort cozy wasn’t so bad”)
- I Am Edmund Hillary
The Egyptian Wall is the third secret museum entrance to be used. People can be see walking in front of the wall. The trio then starts running to it. They each make a pose on the wall until the door to the Secret Musuem opens. Xavier and Yadina run into it while Brad stays and just looks down there until after Xavier and Yadina say look out below and woohoo.
- I Am Mary Shelley (Instead it’s nighttime, lines are redubbed, and Xavier says “I wonder who the secret museum will send us to meet” late)
- I Am Amelia Earhart (Brad’s “And when” line is redubbed so it sounds like he’s yelling)
- I Am Cleopatra
- I Am Mark Twain (Since Xaviers wrist is broken, he is last in line instead of Brad, and he says “and when” instead of “I wonder who the secret museum will send us to meet”
- I Am Mary Leakey
- I Am Nellie Bly (The music from “I am Mary Shelly” is used)
- I Am Charlie Chaplin (Dr. Zoom is absent from Yadina and Brad’s hand is covered with grape jelly)
- I Am Arthur Ashe
- I Am James Naismith
The Grandfather Clock is the fourth entrance to be used in the show. It starts with the trio running to a clock. Yadina gets on Xavier’s hand and turns the clock hand to the same point as the other one. They then run into the portal that gets created, but Brad gets interrupted because he gets surprised by the cuckoo clock.
- I Am Helen Keller
- I Am Winston Churchill
- I Am Charles Dickens
- I Am Anna Pavlova
- I Am Frederick Douglass (The music is early and Brad’s “scree, scree, scree” is late)
- I Am Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (The music is left as before)
- I Am Wilma Rudolph (The music is left as before)
- I Am Jesse Owens (The music is cut off, Brads “scree, scree, scree” is late)
- I Am Albert Einstein (The music is shortened again)
The Dinosaur Exhibit is the fifth entrance to the Secret Museum. It starts with the trio running on to a dinosuar, but Brad walks on to a smaller dinosaur. Xavier and Yadina slide into another dinosaur’s mouth while Brad trips and falls into the mouth. While they were entering the Secret Museum, a little kid saw them.
- I Am Florence Nightingale (Yadina hiccups, Brad says “Whew” when he falls off the pole)
- I Am Leonardo da Vinci (Xavier and Yadina’s lines are redubbed)
- I Am George Washington (Xavier and Yadina’s lines are back to normal, Brad says “Whew” when he falls off the pole)
- I Am Neil Armstrong
- I Am Jackie Robinson (Xavier and Yadina’s lines are redubbed from “Leonardo da Vinci”, Brad says “And When” late)
- I Am Theodore Roosevelt (The entrance is the same from before)
- I Am Louis Pasteur (The music when Brad does his “scree scree scree” is cut off)
- I Am Cesar Chavez (Same as “I Am Jackie Robinson”)
- I Am Confucius (However, Xavier and Yadina are mad, making Brad say all of the lines)
- I Am Mary Anning (The music when Brad does his “scree scree scree” is cut off)
- I Am Ella Fitzgerald (The entrance is the same from before)
- I Am Temple Grandin (Only one person is in the dinosaur exhibit)
- I Am Carol Burnett
The throne is the sixth entrance used in the series before reusing the other ones. It starts with a girl looking at her smartphone. While a family is walking off-screen, the trio hides in a Chinese chest. They get out and hide behind a Chinese mannequin. They then run onto a throne and each press a part of the dragon on the throne. After all three are pressed, the throne flips and sends them to the Secret Museum.
- I Am George Washington Carver (Brad says “Allergies and time travel? This is not my day” as the screen moves to the sequence)
- I Am Golda Meir
- I Am Catherine the Great
- We Are the Brontë Sisters (If you look closely, Brads mouth is smaller than usually when he’s doing his “scree scree scree”)
- I Am Alexander Hamilton
- I Am Maya Angelou (Xavier and Yadina are mad, Making Brad say what Xavier and Yadina are supposed to say, the beginning music from the portrait entrance is used when Brad does his “scree scree scree”)
- I Am Billie Jean King
- I Am Thurgood Marshall
- I Am Abraham Lincoln
- I Am Celia Cruz
The umbrella is the seventh entrance to the Secret Museum. It starts with Brad saying, "Really? We're going outside!" And then a portal appears in the umbrella, Yadina says, "Wow!" And then, the umbrella closes and brings them to the Secret Museum. It was used in "I Am Lou Gehrig."
When Xavier, Yadina, and Brad go into the bus, the portal activates. It happened in "I Am Rosa Parks".
Xavier, Yadina, and Brad standing on the floor with three hole portals beneath them. It happened in "I Am Harriet Tubman".